วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

+Reflection

Reflection

In one semester for me,The first time I don't like this course because I think that it very hard for me.And then I have an idea that changed from before because all time in my class make me have alot of knowlegd for this course. My reason that why I like to study in this course because Aj,Gob can to teach me and make me get to know about Blogger and business.And she can to teach easy to understand.The last time I was happy to become part of the course.I'm glad to choose this class make me understand more about each business.
However,In this course I have the knowledge, happiness, fun.Finally I want to say that I can to create a blog,I can do it.Thank you very much for everybody in this coure.


Thank you so much
Miss Rawiwan Potikun

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น